A talk about mindsets such as religion, routine and monogamy being forms of addiction.
A very special afternoon @DutchDrugsStories.
RocknRoll Sailor facilitates a talk about mindsets such as religion, routine and monogamy being forms of addiction. Just as shopping or bingewatching or bullying are. His guests share their thoughts on where creativity helps in breaking bonds not bones and how to incorporate passion by diversifying your addictions.
Start: 17:00h with plenty of time to see the Dutch Drugs Stories expo.
– Ilya Brodski, (Ussr/Usa/xxxdam) writer/tour-guide/storyteller
– Bipin (In/xxxdam) storyteller & Security expert
– Koes Komo (Philipines/xxxdam) professional sketchartist, teacher, painter
– Miss Em (NL/xxxdam) prof dancer, choreodeveloper, writer & performer
– Clarissa (Malaysia, xxxdam) poet, singersongwriter, ukeleleplayer & organiser
– Kevin Groen (xxxdam-berlin) coach, writer performer, active speaker for integration
– And more!
Hosted by RNRS; writer performer instigator
Get your ticket here!
This afternoon takes place against the backdrop of the temporary expo Dutch Drugs Stories, organised by Poppi: Drugs Museum Amsterdam. More information about Dutch Drugs Stories can be found here. Check out the most current evening programme for more theme-nights at www.poppi.amsterdam.